Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Remember: & yearn to return

A strong, great relationship between me and my Heavenly Father I believe already exists. The veil has made this relationship not as material in my mind. I do believe however it is not something I necessarily need to make stronger or develop but something I need to remember. I have derived this idea from my own thoughts and ideas so it may not be completely "correct". 

I know God loves me. I know before I came to Earth I loved Him dearly. I know I wanted to do everything in my power to glorify Him and make Him proud. I am almost certain I had a wonderful special relationship with my Father. He sees me as His daughter with divine potential. 

I must seek Him out. He must be waiting for me and knowing I will come to Him. I want to remember the relationship I have with Him. I want to miss Him greatly. I want to remember enough that I will be able to feel that strong desire to be with Him again (just as I miss family and friends here on earth when we are away from each other- or even stronger). If that desire can burn within my heart making daily choices will be simple. I would always act in a way that would bring me back to the Father I missed so greatly. 

I hope to feel that longing to be with Him as I pray to have a greater remembrance of our relationship. More prayer, service and listening to the Holy Ghost. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment