Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Everyone must know!

My heart is literally aching right now for those that do not know what I know. Those who do not have faith that families can be together forever. Those who don't know the peace and hope that can come from the Book of Mormon. Those who do not have the gift of the Holy Ghost with them each day. Those who do not know the redeeming, strengthening, hopeful power Jesus Christ's atonement contains! I'm not sure I have ever felt so desperate to share this with everyone! Everyone needs to know! Knowledge of the plan of salvation is essential for return to God.... I want everyone to be happy. I want everyone to obtain celestial life. I don't want any of my brother's and sisters to be left behind! They must know!

I want to shout the truths of the gospel to everyone! Everyone needs to know! I feel no anger, hate or malice toward one soul. Not murders, not those who have done my family or friends wrong- I only feel pain and sorrow because they do not have the truth and happiness the gospel contains.

I must be humble and patient. I must listen to the spirit and share the truths I know on the Lord's time in His way. I will pray every day for guidance to teach and spread these precious truths. I believe in heaven I must have promised my fellow brothers and sisters that I would come find them and help them come to the truth. I must pray to be inspired to know when and how to share with my friends, family and acquaintances.

No comments:

Post a Comment